Case for Success
The Habit Burger Grill
Integrated and Creative Campaign Drives Record-High Social Media Engagement with Brand
The Habit Burger Grill, a partner since 2015, pulled out all the stops to engage guests and partners around the cause, resulting in a win-win for their brand and No Kid Hungry.
Build off the momentum from 2015's promotion and make an even bigger impact in stores and communities.
- In September 2016, Habit Burger utilized an integrated strategy of in-store promotion, social media promotion, email marketing, and radio partnerships to raise funds for No Kid Hungry.
- For every $2 donation, guests received a No Kid Hungry voucher for a free Charburger with cheese on their next visit.
- Through the brand’s partnership with Coca-Cola, their digital ad agency was able to amp up messaging efforts by using geo-targeted ads around select Habit Burger Grill locations.
- Habit Burger sent targeted emails to guests during the campaign, to remind them to dine out and donate, as well as thank you emails after the campaign concluded.
- Habit Burger also teamed up with one of the most popular radio stations in their largest market (Los Angeles and Orange County, CA) and used exclusive promotional stickers to drive traffic and increase donations.
- Social media engagement was at all-time highs with increases across all platforms.
The Habit Burger Grill raised $418,000 for No Kid Hungry in 2016.